Sunday, May 2, 2010

Scary Kisses!

The scary kiss pic is after this one... So here are my favorites from Leann's shoot Saturday. I am really happy with the results because the weather was very very difficult! You can't tell from the pics but I mean it was super windy and cold!

As u can see the poppies didn't open up :( they were too chilly, bad little flowers, but it doesn’t even matter there were so many of them and these guys did such a good job with their expressions and the poses I gave them.

We even had a last minute location change! These guys wanted to roam across the poppy reserve (that is big trouble if u get caught). We know who would have gotten in trouble for that one-yes the photographer. Instead we left the reserve and trespassed on private property! Well it doesn’t sound better now but trust me it was.

So these guys are trouble makers. They look all nice and sweet but they have some wild in them I found out.



You go Leann!
I was worried that Leann would get scared when I told her where I wanted her to go but I didn't let her know that. I just pointed and said - okay up there is where we will start. Daniel, my asst, will take u up. Okay guys, make sure u are close to the edge too, I will be down here...

Well I am very impressed! I did there shoot yesturday and because they were so brave I wanted to give them a teaser asap and here is a good one.

























1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! It was worth it. Thanks to you both -it was such an adventure, we had a great time. I can't wait to see the others.