Sunday, May 9, 2010

Margaret & Joe's Beach Wedding!

Margaret and Joe have been great clients and very willing photography subjects. We have had fun together. They had a weekday wedding in Oceanside on a beautiful but windy day. They rented a big house on the ocean with a roof top reception.

So I have some of my favorite moments from the day here…
Mom and bride, yes Duane has jokes but these two were easy targets for smiles
A moment before the first viewing of the bride
Joe walking the moms down the isle
Joe’s dad with his mom or grandma, and she has a tear on here cheek!
The happy couple after they were married looking at their family YAY
Margaret and her dad laughing, I forgot what I said to them to make them laugh
Margaret crying during the father daughter dance, awe…

I like my couple shots of them very much too. I personally feel that these moments that I captured will always be a super satisfying thing to see as they get old like me- haha.





















































3 comments:

caliinmyheart said...

You never cease to amaze us! These pictures are absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for capturing these moments in our life.
~ XOXO Margaret & Joe

caliinmyheart said...

I was just visiting your blog today, after bragging about you to a friend. I love these pictures so much, I never get tired of them. We had so much fun working with you, and hope you are doing well!

caliinmyheart said...

I was visiting your blog today after bragging about you to a friend and came across our wedding. I love these pictures so much!! It was so much fun working with you, and we hope you are doing well!