Friday, May 14, 2010

Mariza & Sal!

I was just talking to Mariza and she said “Duane u didn’t write anything about my wedding on the blog, just pics” and I said yes I did but when I went to the blog I was wrong, I didn’t! Sorry, I thought I did.

So here we go... One of the most original things was that Mariza had 16 mariachis from Mexico. I love mariachis, they are great to photograph.

We did a first viewing before the ceremony and that went well, that is always a really fun thing to do. The ceremony pics are really nice. I didn’t use a flash for the walking down the isle pics and that is a risk when inside but it worked out and they are very pretty. I did have to slow the wedding party down, they are always in a hurry to get down the isle?

I thought we would have a big golf course to travel around but we were a little limited by where we could travel to and where there was shade so we stayed in the one really nice place where everyone could fit and there was a gazebo for a background. It turned out to be very pretty and the formal pics look very wedding-E and that is a good thing. Gazebos are happy things to have in the background. Sal and Mariza did come with me on the fairway for sunset pics and we have several really nice poses.

Favorite Pics-
1 the detail shot of the ring on flower- b&w
2 bride with vail and sunset- Love this shot, I am copying Susan Masseling here
3 bride dressing flower girl b&w

I am a big fan of my bride tight shots too. I love taking these and Mariza looks great in her’s. I did lighten her eyes so they really pop. Did u notice? Pop pop haha…







































































No comments: