Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ifeta & Andy!

I shot Ifeta & Andy yesterday and we did some new stuff that I really liked. As I mentioned the Yellow flower field I had been using was plowed under recently. Last week I saw a new field, way up on a hill and right next to a road! The only difficult thing was the yellow flowered plants were taller than we were. They were huge, Africa huge. I even heard wild animals like elephants but I kept it to myself, you know I wanted them to look all relaxed and in love. I did slide down a hill, twice too. I’m not really a klutz so hmm….

On all of the tight shots I used my 200mm f2 lens. I am glad I brought it out again. You can tell by the nice blurring effect happening in the background. I only put up a couple of these images but they will get about 80 different tight shots to look at.

The first black and white is actually a infra red image converted to B&W. That is why the sky is dark and the plant life is white.

The truck shot was their idea and I am a big fan of putting couples in the back of trucks, sounds strange but it works really well.

We ended our shoot at the beach. We didn’t get into position before the sun went behind the marine layer but I put up some of what we got.

Oh, I forget to say that these guys are getting married this August!























1 comment:

Andy Buckner said...

Thank you Duane! We love the photos here on your blog and we can't wait to receive the rest of them. The IR photos look fantastic too. Great work!