Sunday, April 18, 2010

Katie & Ryan!

Katie & Ryan were married at the The Turnip Rose. I took bunches of images of the girls in different locations around the grounds to incorporate the facility with the bridal party and over all wedding. I even used the IR camera with the girls and two of them made the blog here.

It was a pretty rushed wedding for me bacause I was alone and didn't want to skip any opportunities but one shooter just can't be everywhere, yet I really like how things came out.













































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Photos Katie & Ryan!!! wish I could have been there, Congratulations and much love & happiness
xoxo
Mariza

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Photos Katie & Ryan!!! wish I could have been there, Congratulations and much love & happiness
xoxo
Mariza

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos guys! You were right about Duane - amazing! You two look so in love! So glad we got to be there to share that special day with you!

lots of love always, holly