Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kevy & Nick Engagement Shoot!

Kevy & Nick are so cute. We started at the fire station where Nick works. His truck was out so most of the images are in front of an older truck. I have found that some types of shots are better to start with than others but because we had the truck and Nick with his fire suit and helmet we did more posed stuff till the beach. For photography I don’t think there is a better uniform than a firefighter’s, well deep sea diver and astronaut but for romantic appeal I think the girls love the firemen. I know one that does.

Seal Beach was our 2nd location and it was just down the street. For me this is a forgotten beach. I never go here but I like it and it is unique. It was really cold and windy and poor Kevy was dressed for summer. The girls are so unlucky because their outfits are never warm but I was okay, sweat shirt and a nice fleece vest-haha.





















































2 comments:

Kevy said...

These are so fun!!! We had so much fun doing the shoot with you!! These are true picture of who we are. Thank you so much Duane! Can't wait to see the rest and especially can't wait to see how the photos turn out for the wedding!

Nick said...

Definetly had a great time....a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be. I am glad my bride is happy! Thanks Duane!