Friday, April 3, 2009

Sarah & Chak's Nature Shoot!

We weren't completely satisfied with our first shoot so some friends and I found this location (Kristi, Paul & Me). It is a 3 mile round trip hike along a mountain stream with these cute little cabins from the 1920’s that are now closed, and one really tiny mouse (Sarah wanted the mouse pic).

About the tree shots… Sarah had a tree climbing thing this day and so I saw this tree and she said she could. I don’t know if Chak was as motivated to get up there and then the tree got slippery (sure Chak) and Chak would slide down, very funny to watch.

Editing – as a starting point I used different vintage effects “Parker J” for all but the portrait image in front of the green doors. The blue & greens of these effects add a cool feel to this unique setting (I sound kinda dorky sometimes... Ah...!)











1 comment:

Kristi @ KLK Photography said...

WOWSA! These are even more beautiful, LOOOOVE them all. The ones of him climbing the tree made me fall out of my chair - SO funny! Have fun tomorrow!!! :)