Thursday, March 26, 2009

Veronica & Dave!

Veronica & Dave got hitched March 15th 2009 and I know Veronica is crazy to see these! She even walked in the ocean in her wedding dress! She was serious about getting some cool stuff and we did. People at the reception couldn’t believe she went in the ocean in her dress!... Joking, it was a different day. :)

slideshow!

I made a slideshow “yay” of Veronica’s wedding and trash the dress shoot. I used 45 of my favorite shots...slideshow! Oh, I think every one of their friends had a camera too- see the pic below...





















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my first reaction...I Heart u Duane, a million times! give me some time to react and respond properly :) U're awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Too good photos....felt like I watched a Hollywood movie trailer..!!

Best wishes to both of you from Satish