Sunday, April 5, 2009

Vanny & Eli!

Vanny & Eli were very easy to photograph and did most everything I asked, haha. And they laugh at my jokes so they’re ok. The ocean is still cold but they wanted one of the wave pictures I make so I had to send them in. I shouldn't’t laugh because I have to go in the water too, but not so deep.

Editing- the first image has one of my favorite edit colors, yellow. I don’t use it much because other edits usually look better so I am glad this one looks good in yellow. The funny thing about this is that it was natural. They were waiting for my posing instructions but this was better than my posed shots in this location. The other editing effects were just covered in the previous posting of Sarah's shoot...

















1 comment:

Vanny said...

Duane! The pictures look great! I cant for you to take pictures on the day of the wedding!