Friday, March 20, 2009

Danielle & Cory at the Beach!

I asked Danielle & Cory to come out to the beach for some experimental stuff but the water was too cold for my original ideas, but thanks to their help I know just what I need next time. Our shoot ended up being classic poses with a fantastic background! I don't think they are as tradition as I shot them here and this was a special shoot not an engagement shoot. We will see how they really are at their wedding this spring…

The first pic is my favorite! That is cool stuff... These guys are like statues they could stand still so long!
The water effect is real, it is a wave moving by as they remain still.
Effects- changed the colors from blue to daylight-the original version is below too, added Sallee Mood texture "orange" and other little effects.










2 comments:

Kristi @ KLK Photography said...

WOWSA! the first image is like a painting, LOVE the effect on that one, it needs to be on a canvas, YAY! :)

Unknown said...

Wow! these are amazing! I love the effects!