Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Laurie & Alex's Big Day!

Laurie & Alex's big day was June 14th... She's so pretty here in the sepia image. This was in her hotel room next to a window right after makeup... I said something funny so she would smile all pretty for me... Actually I did this for each of her 3 girls. If u would like to see their wedding slide show of 82 images... click here Knowing Laurie I know she wanted a more traditional feel, nothing crazy, just very good photography. I think her Mother was the most excited Mom to ever call me too, very nice of her.






I had to show you what her fav pic was (from her comment below)... It is a naughty one!..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both moms were incredibly excited to get these pictures. I sat with both as they went through them...one by one...all 3,000 of them! It was great! And of course the picture I love most is the MOST UNTRADITIONAL of them all, LG_4_details-149.jpg. I like to live on the edge like that. =)