Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Biltmore Brown - Diana's Wedding

Love this shot... Diana & John in front of a "giant" wall print from the 1923 Opening Banquet Ball at the Biltmore Hotel. I did secret things to the image to blend them into the background... Fun stuff...

Mellow Yellow! Yes the Biltmore. This is just a little side area, the kitchen staff kept walking out from behind them too. After the initial editing I gave it a little texture but my favorite is below...





















This is the Bradbury Building. It was Diana's Idea to shoot her formals here. As you can see it is totally awesome, but be warned-there is no AC. It was about 130 degrees at the top of this atrium building. The heat was shocking! I mean unbelievable! So to make it something for everyone to remember I had them all go to the top floor to shoot the formals because that was the only open area with light (there was no option). Check out the elevator behind the groom. In case you are location scouting you need special wink wink permission to shoot here too.



Oh... about the editing... I did about 10 different things to achieve this look. More secret stuff :) I love it.












No comments: