Monday, November 9, 2009

Brook's Sunset Shoot!

It had been 2 or 3 years since I had been to the beach during such clear conditions with clients. It was just a dream sunset and I was so happy for them to get such a rare backdrop. In fact I kept them on the beach long after everyone else had left. As always I had my off camera flash and we just keep flashing away! It was sooo clear u can see Catalina in the background of the last 4 pics! I think u can see people there too? Maybe…



























2 comments:

Brooke said...

thank you so much, duane! they are beautiful! the sunset is absolutely amazing, and you captured it so well!!! they are all gorgeous, thank you!

Carrah said...

Oh my gosh these pictures are sooo precious!!! You guys look absolutely amazing...eee I am so excited for you two! Great photography...the pictures look incredible! Congrats Brookie and Zack!