Monday, February 9, 2009

Summer's Wedding!

I had been looking forward to Summer’s wedding for awhile. Ever since her eng shoot to tell the truth. She was such a big fan of my work I was rather worried. Her eng shoot went really well and I still use one pic on my web site main page (I really like it). So when the day got a little behind and the location Summer picked out was rejected – by me haha, I was a little worried. She picked out an Ice cream shop and it was filled with people! So I had them follow me around down town Bakersfield looking for places to take their wedding pics at. So here are the locations (this sounds crazy I know) A Bail Bonds building (top picture), alley (second pic), a walkway leading to an underpass (last pic), and the side of a candy factory.

Surprisingly, this was a mellow wedding and a mellow crowd or they were just holding back for Summer’s big day. And everyone was really friendly - check this out - I went around the reception to the guest and I would see if they wanted a pic with their dates or friends (you know) and every person I asked was like “yes take our pic yay”! Even the older couples would get happy and snuggle up to their partner. Usually someone says no. I guess Bakersfield is the friendliest place on Earth.

Summer's Eng Shoot

A special thanks to Summer and all her friends for their comments, Duane.



















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! David and I are so excited to see pictures! You did an amazing job! Thank you over and over again.

Anonymous said...

Duane...these are AMAZING photos! I love the moments you've captured! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! Thank you! :)

Kristi @ KLK Photography said...

you always get the cool girls with tats! LOVE all the pics, great job D! :)

retrobebo said...

Thank you for capturing the mood of our fun group! We love the pictures. I LOVE the one with my baby girl in the car. I can't believe you got her to smile! Thanks for playing along and being so creative! Summer and David look amazing and we all had so much fun working with you!

Kim Biddle said...

Nice work D!! I LOVE how these turned out. You are so creative!

Anonymous said...

Duane, All I can say is WOW! You did an amazing job! As an artist you have really shown the real Summer and David. Thanks for the great memories!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! The pictures are amazing! You are awesome Duane! Summer, you were the most beautiful bride in the history of the world and David, you looked pretty dang good yourself! The wedding was beautiful! Thanks for all of your amazing work Duane!!!