Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kristi & Paul!

Kristi and Paul are good friends of mine and not clients. I really like them, they are very sweet. Anyway they are getting married next winter and didn’t have any real pics... awe... So we scheduled this shoot on our return from a wedding photography conference in Vegas. I was really worried the pics would suck and the fact that Kristi is a great photographer didn’t help. Then it got so cold that we had to stop at the best time of the day so it was a tough shoot in some ways but K & P were really really easy to photograph. I must say that I was glad to finally see them act all romantic. I have known her like 3 years and I think this was the first time I saw them kiss! They sure looked happy and I can’t wait to see their wedding- as soon as they pick a spot!

If u are a K & P fan please leave a comment. Kristi will see them, she's my only blog follower... I know she checks in here...



















5 comments:

MM said...

So fun! You really captured their personalities! Look at Kristi rockin that dress too! Great photos Duane!

Juan Turcios said...

Woohoo! Are those desert Foxes I see?!?! Great looking couple, I hear they're really nice folks too... Nice work Duane as always.

Anonymous said...

Love the shots, Duane! Can't even tell that they were freezing!

Jennifer said...

Kristi and Duane shot my wedding in September 2006 and did an awesome job. Kristi was very sweet and is still very beautiful. Congrats on tying the knot.

Jennifer said...

Kristi and Duane shot my wedding in September 2006 and did an amazing job. Kristi still looks beautiful and I am happy that she is tying the knot!