Monday, November 3, 2008

Nicki & Eric's Engagement Pics!

Did u notice there are no sunset pics??? Well… I sprained my ankle running away from a wave and crashed to the ground! It was terrible. I heard a crack and down I went… Nicki is a nurse so that was really great and Eric had the same injury in the past so they made me feel better YAY! But what a scene. I hobbled to the shore, felt may already swelling ankle and looked back at poor Nicki & Eric who had a look of shock on their faces. That made me feel kinda bad too. Eric is big and strong and carried my stuff up from the beach- what a long walk that was and what a crazy thing to happen!... It is all good now but wow what a shock Nicki’s shoot was. Anyway I love the pics- they did a great job.

















2 comments:

Kristi @ KLK Photography said...

awwwww, they're so cute! love the brick wall one where's she's sticking out her tongue, haha!

Unknown said...

Yea!!! after 3 agonizing days of not having an internet connection to see my pics...the wait was worth it though :) They are adorable!! The close up with the blurred green background is one of my favorites as well as the one of the ring!! Eric loves that one haha. Thanks for everything Duane and Im glad your ankle is feeling better!