Monday, October 27, 2008

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

I took Tran & Van out to the desert on a Sunday. They had to miss football but we listened to it on the radio on the drive up! They are obsessed kinda I think… We had fun and I love the wedding outfits. I added color to the pics to make them funky colorful too… I asked them if they wanted to do the jumping in the air shot because clients usually think it is fun to have. So, don’t ask me how, Tran has this strange ability like one of those “Heroes” characters or the girl in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon to float around like a giant bubble! HAHA… She played it down but the secret’s out, Tran…

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Tran -- the one in the photos. My fiance and I are not accustomed to taking pictures at all, but Duane was great at putting us at ease. Initially, we were reluctant to wear our traditional Vietnamese wedding attire, but Duane assured us that they would come out great in pictures, and he was absolutely right. Thanks, Duane!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention in my earlier comment how much we absolutely love the jumping picture. We showed it to our friends and they all think we're hanging on wires or something. We’re already thinking of how we’re going to frame it and put it up in our condo as an “art piece”. I also loved the color effects Duane did with the background with the last picture. In person, the wooden wall and door behind us is..well..the color of wood. With the added color, the picture is whimsical, sweet and stunning.

Kristi @ KLK Photography said...

you're so lucky you got to go back and with this awesome couple! how fun!