Monday, December 21, 2009

Red Dress!

I invited Amber to the studio for some black background dress images, we did these Saturday afternoon. It is hard to photograph a bride in a red satin dress and on her wedding day we didn't have ideal lighting situations or backgrounds. Amber is also getting an album and I wanted her to have the option of dress images against a black background and that can't be shoot on the wedding day of course. Amber was looking at one of my photography books for some ideas and she liked one of an old hollywood movie star sitting with her dress around her. We took about 2 hours and these are my favorites.





1 comment:

Amber said...

Thank you so much, Duane. I couldn't be happier with these, they look amazing! I'm looking forward to the next shoot in spring :-)