Monday, September 1, 2008

Officer and a gentleman

Another secret location deep in the desert. At the last minute Lynn & Camero saw my trash the dress pics from the desert and wanted to go. The B&W image was our first location. I have to say that Kristi (photographer friend) saw this "thing" from the car while we were driving to a different location (on a different shoot day) and we were not sure if we should use some of our limited time checking it out that day and so we didn't. This time I went here first and it rocks. Woo Hoo! Thanks Kristi! And it is scary up there too! Again, like my Erin Eng shoot, a little on the dangerous side but totally worth it. I will get Lynn to comment... We can see if she was a little shaky. Camero was like a rock. He's an officer from West Point. That's the United States Military Academy at West Point!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Duane!!! Thank you so much for all the wonderful pictures.. we had such a great time shooting with you at the "secret" location. All of our friends oooh'd and ahhh'd ove the pictures..which I think is a good sign..lol..well, we can't wait to shoot again on our wedding day!! woo hoo!!!!