Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Amy & Joe – kissy kissy… from their engagement shoot. This is a secret location that Kristi showed my. Kristi is another very good photographer who was my partner when she was getting started and she turned me onto walls! Now like her I am a wall expert. I can’t say where but this image was shot in a small hallway of a mall! People walk by constantly and we would have to stop. They were so funny. They wanted these types of shots but were not comfortable with the strangers walking by- so I guess they don’t usually dance and kiss in hallways!... And, Amy & Joe had never seen a picture of them that actually showed their different in height (like 10 inches). Aren’t they cute…

1 comment:

Amy said...

Duane, Thank you so much for making us feel at ease during our shoot. The location you chose was perfect for the type of shots we wanted. We're looking forward to our BIG DAY and the moments you and Heather will capture.